“ Last Days Events In Light of Current Events”
Increase of House Prices in the last two years around the world
• Although real estate runs on the motto that "every
market is a local market," it seems that every market is
also governed by global trends, ranging from the Asian
financial crisis of the late 1990s to the
rising price of oil in the past year.
• World housing prices have been driven up, in part, by tectonic shifts in global capital. But that means they are vulnerable if global trends shift. Already, there are signs of weakness in some markets, with home prices declining slightly in some regions of England, Australia and the Netherlands.
• "We've had a phenomenal run-up worldwide, but a lot of markets are softening," said Elaine Worzala, a real estate professor at the University of San Diego. "There are beginning to be problems overseas. And if interest rates kick up in this country, which I think will happen, we could see some of those problems here, too."
• The recent boom in worldwide home prices had its roots in the Asian financial crisis in 1997-98, economists say. To keep the global economy afloat, the world's central bankers lowered interest rates with the goal of stimulating corporate investment, and they cut interest rates further after the U.S. stock-market crash of 2000 and the terrorist attacks of 2001.
• Consumers, however, had fewer qualms about borrowing. The low interest rates led to dirt-cheap mortgages, fueling a home-buying boom that allowed home sellers to ask for more money for their houses.
• Besides the low interest rates, another factor that has pushed global real estate prices higher has been a reluctance to invest in the global stock market. Wall Street's crash in 2000 reverberated worldwide, pulling down stock exchanges from Hong Kong to Frankfurt. Although many stocks have recovered, some investors soured on the stock market and looked for safer places to invest, including real estate, mortgage-backed securities or Treasury bonds.
Investing in America.
• At the same time, the central banks of Asia – led by China and Japan – plowed their money into Treasury bonds. By buying U.S. securities, they kept the value of their currencies low, making the wages of their countries' workers attractive to foreign companies.
• More recently, Saudi Arabia and other oil exporters have joined Asian economies by investing their profits in U.S. securities. Between October and March, oil-producing nations invested a net $43.3 billion in U.S. assets – the same amount as China. The oil producers invested as much money in the United States during those six months as they did in the three years from 2001 to 2003.
"There's been a tremendous amount of excess global savings that is migrating into the bond market, and it's not all China," Quinlan said. "I get upset when I hear everybody complaining about 'China, China, China.' There's been quite a fillip from the Middle East."
• Most of the foreign investments have poured into
U.S. government-backed securities and Treasury
bonds. That has kept mortgage rates low because
mortgages are typically packaged into mortgage-backed securities
whose prices often rise or fall with 10-year Treasury bills.
Similar investments in Europe and other overseas markets have helped keep foreign mortgage rates low as well. To a certain extent, then, corporate outsourcing to Asia and the high price of gasoline have been indirectly subsidizing the high price of housing worldwide.
• In some countries, prices have
begun leveling off as housing has become less affordable.
In Australia, home prices showed zero growth during the first quarter of this year and prices in Sydney fell 3.4 percent, according to the Australian
• Bureau of Statistics. In England,
prices have fallen nearly 3.6 percent in the past year,
according to Hometrack, a British research group.
• "A slowdown in prices would really be a good thing, since it would make houses more affordable," du Toit said.
• In Hong Kong, home prices are 43 percent lower than they were in 1997 despite a run-up of nearly 40 percent in the past two years, according to The Economist survey.
• Peter Schiff, who heads Euro Pacific Capital in Newport Beach, said Japan's experience shows that real estate bubbles can burst badly. The Japanese economy has been slogging through 16 years of sluggish growth and recessions since its bubble burst in 1989.
• Schiff said a similar crash in the United States – which most economists say is unlikely – would have a far more devastating effect. Most Japanese homeowners had a cushion of personal savings to soften the decline, he said. But most Americans are already heavily in debt.
• "What's unique about the housing bubble in the United States versus other countries is that here our bubble has been accompanied by a collapse in our savings rate," Schiff said. "In other countries, people are usually not monetizing the value of their property. They're not taking out large amounts of home-equity loans or refinancing their properties and then spending the money they have made."
Feds no longer dismiss talk of housing
Regulators focus on role of 'exotic' loans in propping up prices
• Bubble or no, housing could spell trouble
• Is the real estate market cooling?
• FACTBOX-Data to watch for US housing market strength
• Housing hot, but loans types seen cooling
• Cal if. housing bubble seen deflating
The 7 Trumpets of the Apocalypse
“And the second angel sounded, and as it were
a great mountain [asteroid] burning with fire was cast into the sea...Woe,
woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices
of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!”
Asteroid Impact on the Sea
“And when he had opened the fourth seal... And
I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was
Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over
the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger and
with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”
“... Beloved, I now write unto you: in both
which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: That ye may be
mindful of the words which were spoken by the holy prophets...”
2 Peter 3:1-2
• What does debt relief have to do with the World
Bank, United Nations, International Monetary Fund, G7 or G8 and the
Well, really, over the past 30 to 40 years, we economic hit men have created the largest global empire in the history of the world. And we do this, typically -- well, there are many ways to do it, but a typical one is that we identify a third-world country that has resources, which we covet. And often these days that's oil, or might be the canal in the case of Panama. In any case, we go to that third-world country and we arrange a huge loan from the international lending community; usually the World Bank leads that process.
• If they are truly giving these countries debt relief then why are they still in debt to America and the Western Empires?
The U.S. cheat poor countries in Latin America and around
the globe out of trillions of dollars by lending them
more money than they could possibly repay and then taking over their
So, let's say we give this third-world country a loan of $1 billion. One of the conditions of that loan is that the majority of it, roughly 90%, comes back to the United States to one of our big corporations, the ones we've all heard of recently, the Bechtels, the Halliburtons. And those corporations build in this third-world country large power plants, highways, ports, or industrial parks -- big infrastructure projects that basically serve the very rich in those countries. The poor people in those countries and the middle class suffer; they don't benefit from these loans, they don't benefit from the projects. In fact, often their social services have to be severely curtailed in the process of paying off the debt. Now what also happens is that this third-world country then is saddled with a huge debt that it can't possibly repay.
For example, today, Ecuador. Ecuador's foreign
debt, as a result of the economic hit man, is equal to roughly
50% of its national budget. It cannot possibly repay
this debt, as is the case with so many third-world countries.
So, now we go back to those countries and say, look, you borrowed all
this money from us, and you owe us this money, you
can't repay your debts, so give our oil companies your
oil at very cheap costs. And in the case of many of
these countries, Ecuador is a good example here, that means destroying
their rain forests and destroying their indigenous
cultures. That's what we're doing today around the world, and
we've been doing it -- it began shortly after the end of World
War II. It has been building up over time until today where
it's really reached mammoth proportions where we
control most of the resources of the world.
• Was “Desert Storm” predicted (foretold) in prophecy?
• Why are we in Iraq and Afghanistan?
• Is Iran next?
• Why does the African Development Bank allow AIDS to run so rampant in Africa?
The Second Coming
• Immediately after the Tribulation of those days:
• Shall the sun be darkened (sun became black)
• And the moon shall not give her light (moon came as blood)
• And the stars shall fall from heaven
• In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trump shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I Thessalonians 4:13-17,
I Corinthians 1:51-54
Who or What is Babylon the Great?
Who is really in control of this situation?
Guess Who is Really Running the Show?
• Nations are being deceived by An Organization
(Woman) who is running people (waters) lives.
• The Great Whore sits and rules over the inhabitants of the earth (us).
• And the leaders (Presidents, Prime Ministers and kings) have sold our souls to the Great Whore.
• They have made the inhabits of the earth seduced (drunk with the wine) through drugs, sex and money.
• And she has many daughters who are doing the same thing to it's citizens and members.
“...Come hither; a I will shew unto thee the
judgment of the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom
the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants
of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a
woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,
having 7 heads and 10 horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and
scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,
having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness
of her fornication. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY,
BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATION OF THE
• The bible is letting us know that there is no
escape from her, except through Yahweh (God).
• The world has become a viper net, full of devils, foul spirits, unclean and hateful people.
• We can see this very clearly in the big corporations, politicians, the media, churches and the entertainment world.
• And it seems like the leaderships and the people like it this way.
• Because we are drunk with the cares of this life (deed).
• The governments and rich men like it this way because they are making merchandise of our souls.
“...Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen,
and is become the habitation of devils, and hold of every foul spirit,
and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk
of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the merchants of the
earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.”
• To keep us in drunk with its wine they practice
sorcery on us in every possible form.
• The Greek word for sorcery is pharmakeia or in the modern days we call sorcery, drugs (pharmakeia = pharmacies or pharmacy), and most people are addicted to drugs, sex and money.
“...For the merchants were the great men of
the earth; for by thy sorceries [pharmakeia = pharmacies = drugs]
were all nations deceived.”
• Homosexuality has been running ramped in the leadership of the Catholic Church for at least 100s of years if not for over 1,000 years.
• At least one Jesuit Priests have been saying this since the 1970s and 1980s, but no one would believe them. But now that it is in the news, everyone finally believes and knows the truth about it.
• Who can you believe?
• The World now has a German Pope who was a member of the Nazi Youth Party when he was a kid.
• The Catholic Church teaches that there will only one more Pope before the end of the world.
• So, are we truly living in the last days of earth’s history?
So What is Truth?
That is the question that Pilate asked
Jesus in his day.
And we should be asking, what is Present Truth for this time.
• With so much propaganda (deception) being practiced and broadcast, who or what can we really believe?
Propaganda is a term that causes unease
in many people.
But just what is it?
Making a persuasive argument?
The origin of the word comes from third
definition — specifically from the New Latin
Sacred Congregation for Propagating the Faith which
was established 1622 to convert, or propagate, the
THE OXFORD COMPANION TO AMERICAN HISTORY's definition is less benign. Propaganda is defined as "the deliberate attempt by the few to influence the beliefs and actions of the many through the manipulation of ideas, facts, and lies."
Modern advertising and marketing practices have made the practice of propaganda more effective. Whether the arguments of propaganda are evaluated by history as true or false or their results good or ill, making an argument through words an images has a long history — especially when the cause to be sold is war.
During World War II the word propaganda took on a more
sinister tenor — due largely to the great emphasis
placed on the creation of propaganda by the Third Reich,
under the leadership of a Propaganda Minister, Joseph
The United States called its own war propaganda program a "strategy of truth." The new Office of War Information was in charge of selling the war at home. The Office of Strategic Services concentrated on getting the Allied word out abroad. These campaigns defined the war as a classic battle between good and evil.
• God tells us not to trust in the arm of flesh for they will fail us.
• God also warns us that the church will fall away from following God.
“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that
day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that
man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition...with all deceivableness."
II Thessalonians 2:3
• Be carefully because truth is hard to find.
• Remember that all the inhabitance of the earth is drunk and asleep to what is present truth.
"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness
in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,
that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong
delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned
who believe not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
II Thessalonians 2:10 - 12
Last Days Events Workshop Topics
Click on topic you would like to see a preview if it is in red or blue
1) The New World Order,
2) The Last Generation (Matthew 24),
3) “Last Days Events” in Chronological Order.
4 ) A Sacred scroll “Sealed with Seven Seals (Revelation 5)”
5) Historical View of Revelations
6) The 7 Seals of Revelations
7 ) “The Seven Trumpets (Revelation 8-11)”
8) “Seven Plagues of the Apocalypse,”
9) God’s “Prophetic Timetable” as revealed in the Sanctuary services (Leviticus 23)
10 ) God’s “Appointed Times” - Sealed in “Daniel” but unsealed or revealed in the Book of “Revelation,”
11) The Battle of Armageddon
12 ) Christ’s Millennial Reign
13) 70 weeks of Daniel
14) The Second Coming and The Rapture are they the same?
15) And many other areas as it relates to Last Days Events