HOME WORK 1
1. Why is it important to understand the concept of People of Color (POC) in the Bible?
2. How does an understanding of POC in the Bible influence the implementation of Yahweh's health laws in one's life in preparation for the last days?
3. How does an understanding of POC in the Bible impact ones understanding of last days events?
4. How does the practicing of Health Reform influence ones relationship with Yahweh and their understanding of Last Day’s Events (LDE)?
This is the 1st reponse I received:
Why is it important to understand the concept of People of Color in the Bible?
If a person of color is not clearly able to identify his or herself in Yahweh's word and constantly looks at the Bible from a European perspective, this person will continue to struggle in every aspect (physical, spiritual and mental) of their life and forever be deceived into thinking that perfection through Yahweh is not attainable here on earth. Why would a person of color even put forth an effort to strive for perfection if he or she is consistently told in very subtle ways that they are inferior? If Satan can keep such a person's mind trapped in a mental prison of inferiority his or her relationship with Yahweh is forever broken.
How does this understanding impact the implementation of Yahweh's health laws in one's life in preparation for the last days?
The answer to this question is pretty much the same as that of the previous one. If a person of color suffers from the "inferiority complex," he or she will see no reason to implement Yahweh's health laws which ultimately leads to perfection. If I consider myself to be inferior, then there's no need to take care of my health. If I don't take care of my health, there is no way I can be fully equipped physically, mentally and spiritually to "put on the whole amour of Yahweh, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" and be prepared to stand for Yahweh without an intercessor during the last days.
This is the 2nd reponse I received:
People of Color in the Bible – the truth as it relates to the history of “PEOPLE OF COLOR” in the origin of man, his offspring, their locations in Scriptures starting with Eden through the coming of Yeshoua. Their occupation of the world with strong focus on Bible lands and people.
Health – the lifestyle we must live to be healthy….body, mind, and spirit
Last day events – Prophecy as it relates to “Last Day Events”
People of Color in the Bible as it relates to Health
- Mental Clarity
- Relationship between mind, body, and spirit
People of Color in the Bible as it relates to Last day events ( not from a European viewpoint)
- History (Truth and Lessons of)
- Current Events (Signs of the Times)
- Prophecy (Fulfillment of)
Health as it relates to Last day events
- Necessity of Health for understanding of Last day events
- Living example
- Sharing God’s knowledge and way of health
This was my comment to the 1st reply:
I was looking for something like this:
Without understanding who the people in the bible are, one would not know who YHWH is talking to and who YHWH is talking about. This would allow people to apply the wrong application to the wrong people living today. If the bible is talking to POC and the Euro-centric view makes the application to Europeans then there is a big mistake in understanding the bible. That is how most of the bible is understood today. That will give a person a misunderstanding of LDE.
- Understanding the geography, time frame and people living at that time is the ABC’s of understanding the bible or anyone’s history.
- Understanding that the bible is an Ancient Classical African book means that one must interpret the book from an Ancient African viewpoint which is not presented today.
- Once the book is accepted as an Ancient Classical African book then the wholistic approach must be applied. Health Reforms become a center of the writings and cannot be thrown out. Its relationship to ones spiritual walk and lifestyle is vital. But the Euro-centric viewpoint does not look at the bible as a wholistic book so they can keep the health message out of ones life and still say they believed the book, while throwing out vital parts of the book.
I answered some of the questions but not all. Can you please go back and try to look at these questions from this viewpoint?
This is the 3rd reponse I received after my comment:
Thank you for explaining the first part of the question. I have to admit it is very challenging trying to answer these questions since I have never really looked at the Bible from a wholistic viewpoint. I definitely agree with your statement "the Euro-centric viewpoint does not look at the bible as a wholistic book so they can keep the health message out of ones life and still say they believed the book, while throwing out vital parts of the book."
We have been brainwashed into thinking that health reform is not a part of our spiritual walk with Yahweh. This is why people don't have a problem eating whatever they want and still call themselves Christians. Health reform is looked at as merely an option in the spritual walk, but not as a necessity. Understanding the Bible from a wholistic viewpoint will clearly help POC to see health reform, not as an option, but critical to their spiritual walk.
I still stand by what I said previously about the "inferiority complex" problem. If a person of color suffers from the "inferiority complex," and does not have complete understanding of POC in the Bible he or she will not accept it as an Ancient Classical African book. He or she will not see the importance of implementing Yahweh's health laws because in their minds the health laws do not apply to them it applies only to the Jews (whom they believe are the white Jews of today). If a POC continues to ignore the health laws there minds will not be able to accept the truth about Last Day Events. And without a proper understanding of Last Day Events there is no way one can be fully equipped physically, mentally and spiritually to stand for Yahweh without an intercessor during the time of trouble.
This is the 4th reponse I received:
Once the understanding of the Bible is developed then an individual can appreciate the importance of who is being discussed. If the Bible is including POC and I am a person of color then it is talking about me and to people that look like me, then I can appreciate that I am a part of the family and not a visitor.
I am not very clear on what health laws you are referring to, however, for basic laws of health it reflects to God’s interest in me having an optimum Healthy lifestyle. This does not indicate that I understand its relationship to the last days.
I am not sure.